Old Order Rising

Old Order Rising

I journal all my warning dreams and visions. I recorded the following on my phone notes, 27 July 2012. Considering global events I am sharing this one in detail today for prepping and praying.

I stood alone on a dark, foreboding autumnal roadside. Towering above, leafless trees loomed. Their naked claw-like branches arching a threatening canopy over the night passage. 

As I looked, something like an aged stone tomb sunken into a leafy forest floor came into view. Amid this moss and ivy covered mystery I saw an epitaph-like inscription chiselled into the pitted stone. I could not decipher the Cyrillic text but recognised it immediately. It was Russian. 

Now the nighttime path zoomed back into view. 

As I squinted into the darkness I saw two huge stone statues hand-in-hand ambling silently toward me. In an effort to identify these ghostly figures I looked up into their carved faces. 

I instantly recognised them. It was former premiers of the Soviet Union, Vladimir Lenin and Joseph Stalin. 

Then I heard a voice say, “The Russians are coming.”

This was part two of a detailed dream vision I received two weeks earlier on 14th July, the details of which can be read in my blog ‘World War III on the Horizon?’

The preceding vision warned of the U.S. rising up in the form of an arrogant empire in which I heard a voice from heaven declare, “It is no longer a time to build, but a time for war. 

Then I watched as Russia responded suddenly in a massive tsunami wave-like bomb that destroyed the global economy that took the form of a massive bridge construction traversing the whole earth.

God warns his people through dreams and visions so they can prepare foremost spiritually, but also practically too if possible, or so they are not taken off guard and can remain in God's peace. God also warns so believers can pray, (bold, confident faith prayers. Not empty prayers borne from hopelessness and fear). They could also be warnings in advance so the impending disaster might be averted. Finally believers could also evade violent death through heeding prophetic warnings.

“For God does speak—now one way, now another—though no one perceives it. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on people as they slumber in their beds, he may speak in their ears and terrify them with warnings, to turn them from wrongdoing and keep them from pride, to preserve them from the pit, their lives from perishing by the sword.” Job 33:14-18

Has God warned us to get ready and be prepared for war? 

Or has God warned us to get praying to avert war? 

Either way let us listen to His voice and act today while there is time. 

Let us ask the Holy Spirit what He would have us do in this hour on the earth. Let us get our house in order. Let us not delay. Let us share the good news of Christ Jesus while there is still time. Let us become more attuned to the way of Christ. Let us be filled daily with the oil of the Holy Spirit.




Jason Carter is author of Trumpet Blast Warning and Beyond Earthly Realms
Available on Amazon in paperback and Kindle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to WATCH and PRAY

18 things you need to start thinking about

The Greater Enemy - A Vital Warning Message to the Church