An End Time Prophetic A Wake Up Call


On Saturday 25th April 2020, 21:00 GMT I broadcast the above message on Facebook Live. I was obeying the Holy Spirit in this most critical hour of history. I wasn’t sure exactly what I would say. I knew I had to trust in the Lord and just open my mouth.

The Holy Spirit put the following scripture into my heart earlier that morning. It perfectly summed up what was burning like a torch inside my chest. 

‘But if I say, "I will not mention his word or speak anymore in his name," his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.’ Jeremiah 20:9

So too did the words of Dietrich Bonhoeffer cry from beyond the grave to me, as did the Lord’s word to Ezekiel simultaneously trumpet down from heaven. 

Bonhoeffer said; “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.” Bonhoeffer was an evangelical pastor in Nazi Germany. He gave his life for Jesus. He could not remain silent in the face of tyranny. 

Ezekiel was told by the Lord that the people’s blood would be on his head should he remain silent about the coming dangers. 

The Lord told me the same as I penned Trumpet Blast Warning. The spiritual warfare was so intense. I complained to the Lord about how hard it was to write. He took my straight to Ezekiel 33. I instantly saw myself standing before Him at the end of time with the blood of the people dripping from my hands if I did not warn them. That sight shook me to the core and He graciously gave me power to continue.

Then a few days ago I knew if I remained silent, again I would be found with blood on my hands, and so I went on Facebook Live to share with anyone who would listen.

Unprecedented Days
We are living in unprecedented days. Our world has never been shutdown because of a virus. If it continues a great global depression will ensue killing more than a virus ever could. The shutdown is only possible now due to technology occupying the masses imprisoned in their own homes. The whole world is deceived under a powerful delusion because they refused to listen to the truth (2 Thessalonians 2:11) 

It has all been prophesied.  

But we can break this deception in the power of the Spirit and wake some from their slumber. Help me get this message out by sharing the above End Time Prophetic Wake Up Call to the Church and the world.

We know how late it is. Time is running out. It is time to wake up. Romans 13:11

Thank you! In His Service.

Jason


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to WATCH and PRAY

Romans 13

18 things you need to start thinking about