The Spirit of Coronavirus


April 5th, 2020, Jason Carter

The Coronavirus battle is spiritual. The bible tells us we fight not against flesh and blood, but against wicked spirits in the heavenly realm. Jesus cast out spirits of infirmity. End time pestilences are activated by the demonic. (Eph 6:12; Luke 13:10-17; Rev 6:8)

Two nights ago my wife and I experienced a powerful supernatural encounter as we slept in the night watches.

Two hazmat clad evil spirits of Coronavirus approached me. They forcibly took hold of me. It was not a dream. It was real. They actually pulled at my physical body. I finally awoke shouting as I broke free from their evil grasp.

In that very moment of my struggle with the spirits, Orsola was experiencing a dream vision where she saw me laying next to her in the bed. She watched as a witchcraft spirit had been placed on my head. She instantly cast it to the ground in Jesus name. Immediately she awoke. Seconds later I shouted out as I broke free from the Coronavirus spirits. Together we prayed and went off to sleep.

The scriptures tell us to pull down strongholds and everything that dares to exalt itself above God and to bring it into captivity and make it obedient to Christ (2 Cor 10:5). Jesus told us to pray heaven on earth (Matt 6:10).

Just as David took authority over the giant who exalted itself above God, we must do the same. It is the Christians prerogative and responsibility to take authority over the spirit of Coronavirus.

Let us confront Coronavirus head on and with full courage swing that slingshot and see it fall. NO WEAPON CAN PROSPER. THE BATTLE IS THE LORD’S!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to WATCH and PRAY

18 things you need to start thinking about

The Greater Enemy - A Vital Warning Message to the Church