I will not bow

I will not bow

In a world of lies and spiralling deceit I will fight for truth and righteousness to the death and it may just come to that. 

I will never trust godless politicians or the mainstream media above a holy God and His Word. 

I couldn’t care how many don’t go with me. I don’t care who believes I am deceived. Why would I care for the opinions of TV soap watching, Netflix subscribing Christians who think going to church is following Christ? What discernment would they have to judge me? 

I will gladly look like a deceived fool to a sleeping world or a snoring church who takes their truth from the very system they should be utterly apposed to and who have allowed wicked government into God’s holy house.

As a believer I will never adulterate myself for a single second by partaking in the sinfulness of this world by engaging in television, for by it believers prostitute themselves to the gods of this age and are utterly deceived by it. 

I will not listen to anyone but God and those who are living fully for Christ alone. Why would I heed the warnings of a lukewarm Christian who has not forsaken all to follow Him? 

2022 will prove a challenging year. Our world is now primed for a p@ndemIc and other disturbing scenarios. Systems have been put in place. Laws have been changed. Civil liberties have been swept away and the minds of the masses sufficiently blinded to believe it is perfectly acceptable in the name of health to remove family and friends from their homes. The love of most has indeed grown cold. 

Evil days are upon us. I for one will not fellowship with it. I will stand in the light of God’s Word. Forsaking all to follow to the death. I do not care for my physical well-being above my spiritual life as so many natural minded believers are taken to do. 

I shun this wicked world of which I am gladly not a part and I eagerly await my heavenly home to live with Christ forevermore. 

I know many comrades who will do the same.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to WATCH and PRAY

18 things you need to start thinking about

The Greater Enemy - A Vital Warning Message to the Church