Celebrating 7 years of the official launch of my book Trumpet Blast Warning today

Celebrating 7 years of Trumpet Blast Warning!

Celebrating 7 years of the official launch of my book Trumpet Blast Warning today! Wow! How fast the time has gone and how quickly things are developing.

Literally thousands of hours, often spent late into the night and early morning...writing, researching, worshipping, being with the Holy Spirit...I can remember the Lord leading me straight to specific sources – government documents, scientific papers, news articles, scholarly works and of course the Bible. The Holy Spirit would say; "That's it" or "No not that." He gave to me many english words I previously did not know. I would look them up and be amazed to find it was the exact meaning of what needed to be conveyed.


I experienced some incredible times of intercession in my little study. I recall one incident when I fell supernaturally to my knees as the Holy Spirit travailed for the murder of innocent lives. On another occasion while deeply researching the inner workings of the global elite and their satanic practices, (not something I recommend unless the Lord clearly authorises), I asked the Lord for help as I couldn't bear the evil I was being exposed to. It was then that I felt a gentle hand rest upon my left shoulder. Jesus was standing behind me. What assuring comfort and strength flooded my soul. Later that day Orsola went into my study unaware of my experience exclaiming; "What have you been writing today? The Lord's presence is so strong in here!" Little did she know what horrible things I had discovered. I was so happy at how the Lord was still there so powerfully and amid such darkness. On another occasion, and I'll condense the disturbing details, during researching the antichrist, I was awakened in the night by a physical-like human entity. I told it to leave in Jesus name and it vanished immediately. Folks, we have power over all intimidating spirits no matter how they manifest. Another time, I dared to remove a chapter after I became afraid of what people would say about me, only to wrestle for five days with the Holy Spirit until I put it back in the book. He won – praise God.
There were many times I nearly gave up. The spiritual warfare was off the chart. It seemed an insurmountable task and one that required great responsibility too. I did not write Trumpet Blast Warning on a whim or flight of fancy. I wrote it under the clear direction from the Lord. One momentous time I slumped on my sofa and told the Lord, "I can't do this, it's too hard." He immediately led me to Ezekiel 33 and told me clearly if I did not warn the people their blood would be on my hands. I saw myself at the end of time, if having not fulfilled the call, with my blood dripped hands before the Throne. Oh friends, I can tell you, in that moment the Lord not only warned me but graciously gave me the power to continue.
Many speaking engagements were spawned from the book, some so profound I still get goosebumps at what the Lord did and how He enabled me – stories for another time. So many people awakened and encouraged around the world, lives transformed, one man I know of sold up his business in an effort to get prepared, atheists received Christ, pagans have been deeply touched by God. So many incredible stories. Not forgetting also a weekly radio broadcast that came as a result of Trumpet Blast Warning that ran on Eternal Radio between 2015-2018. Also I had radio interviews in the U.S. one at 3am UK time...and so many new friends made around the world...
Since its publication a concise and updated version and a German language translation has been published. Now an Italian language version – concise and updated with current events, is in the works.
Since February 2020 Trumpet Blast Warning has seen a resurge of interest. The book has received the same sales each month that it saw in its first year of publication.
Thank you to my beautiful, patient and incredibly encouraging wife, who I could not have done any of this without her spiritual tenacity and strength, and a very big thank you to you all for your kind support and encouragement over the years.
Here's to another 7!

Trumpet Blast Warning


Comments

Street Angel said…
I like that atheists turned to the Lord thru the book,I am an evangelist and I notice many people,especially men, are interested in future prophesies etc so lets be bold to talk about these things with our non christian contacts Blessings
Jason said…
Amen, blessings to you too!

Popular posts from this blog

Time to WATCH and PRAY

18 things you need to start thinking about

Romans 13