Prophecy 2009: A Sweeping Darkness

Amid a sweeping darkness, a call to prepare, to not be afraid, to sound the alarm, for the Lord your God is with you.


Jason Carter, November 12, 2009

The Lord says concerning our great nation, arise shine for your light has come and the glory of the Lord is rising upon you, yes it rises upon you says the Lord – do not slumber, do not sleep, rise, it is time to rise – to wake up, to wake up, wake up says the Lord, to wake from slumber, to wake from sleep – it is time to rise, the alarm is sounding, the alarm is sounding – wake up, wake up says the Lord, Great darkness covers Europe, yes great darkness covers Europe says the Lord – but do not be dismayed says the Lord of hosts, do not be dismayed, do not be dismayed says the Lord of hosts.

Arise shine says the Lord, Arise shine, the alarm is sounding, the trumpet is blasting, can you hear it says the Lord, can you hear it says the Lord, great darkness is coming says the Lord, but be of good cheer, says the Lord, be of good cheer says the Lord, for you have overcome the world, yes you have overcome the world.

A great time of tribulation is rising says the Lord of hosts, a great time of lamenting says the Lord, a great time of persecution says the Lord, but my glory rises upon you says the Lord, my glory rises upon you says the Lord. I have set you says the Lord as prophets, priests and kings to the nations, yes says the Lord as prophets priests and kings to the nations, I have set you says the Lord, you are watchmen says the Lord, watchmen says the Lord, I have appointed you says the Lord to watch, to stand guard says the Lord, I have appointed you as sentries says the Lord, sentries I have appointed you, to stand and watch over the British Isles says the Lord. Look says the Lord I have appointed you. While the nations plot and leaders take their stand, I the Lord say stand, for I have appointed you, YES I have appointed you. A voice you are says the Lord, a voice you are says the Lord, a barrier you are says the Lord, a barrier. You are carriers says the Lord, Stand Up says the Lord, stand up and Arise says the Lord.

Keeping Watch during a 'Sweeping Darkness'

Stand as watchmen says the Lord on the Kent coastline says the Lord, sound the alarm says the Lord, sound the alarm says the Lord of hosts, stand and sound the alarm, rise, says the Lord, rise says the Lord of hosts, sweeping darkness says the Lord, sweeping darkness is coming says the Lord – but do not be dismayed for you have overcome the world says the Lord.

Secret Travel

Secret says the Lord, secret says the Lord, much will be done in secret says the Lord, people will go to a fro says the Lord, people will go to and fro from here to there says the Lord, darkness will not see says, the Lord, Nay! Says the Lord, darkness will not notice says the Lord, great things will be accomplished says the Lord, great things, nations will come, says the Lord, nations, some will visit in secret says the Lord. To and fro says the Lord, multitudes unnoticed says the Lord, will come says the Lord.

Be Not Dismayed in Persecution and Famine

I have set you says the Lord as a city on a hill, I have set you says the Lord as a fortress says the Lord, a fortress of truth says the Lord, a government of God says the Lord, look says the Lord, for behold I am coming soon says the Lord of hosts, yes says the Lord I am coming soon, be not dismayed says the Lord, indeed be of good cheer says the Lord, be not dismayed by famine says the Lord, be not dismayed by turbulence says the Lord, be not dismayed by persecution, for you have overcome the world says the Lord.

Prepare says the Lord make preparation says the Lord of hosts, begin says the Lord yes, begin says the Lord of hosts, prepare, make ready, says the Lord, the day is upon us says the Lord. Ah! says the Lord, the day is upon us says the Lord, happy says the Lord, happy I am says the Lord, my glory shines upon you, oh my glory shines upon you says the Lord.

Economic Preparedness

Do not borrow says the Lord, do not borrow says the Lord, pay off your debts says the Lord, pay off your debts says the Lord, clear you mortgages says the Lord, for I the Lord have spoken, I the Lord have spoken. Make way, says the Lord, and see if it were not so, see, for I will clear your debts, I will clear your mortgages, the time to borrow is over says the Lord of hosts, My wealth says the Lord, My chosen wealth, for I have accumulated it says the Lord, it belongs to Me says the Lord, yes I have accumulated it says the Lord, I have accumulated it says the Lord, make way, says the Lord, make way says the Lord, for I will accomplish it, I will do it.

Sheltering Amid an Evil Plot

Prepare says the Lord, make way says the Lord, do not be disheartened, do not be discouraged, while the peoples of the nations plot evil - I the Lord will take you, I the Lord will shelter you – yes shelter you, shelter says the Lord, strongtower, says the Lord, strongtower, refuge says the Lord, refuge, I will shelter you says the Lord. For I love you, says the Lord, oh! how I love you says the Lord of hosts.

Jason Carter, November 12, 2009

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to WATCH and PRAY

18 things you need to start thinking about

The Greater Enemy - A Vital Warning Message to the Church